Saturday, January 14, 2012

Let the fun begin

I've recently started to blog about  my experience and findings using the Tamron 18-270mm VC Dii PZD lens. My aim on that blog (tamron365.blogspot.com) is to write a new post every day regarding photos I've taken with that lens.

I soon came to the realization that due to my photography interests, I needed somewhere else to document stuff (yeah stuff :-) ) as I learn new things in photography. My Tamron365 blog is specific to my activity with the Tamron lens, so I hope this blog will serve the purpose to record everything else I do. I also hope that this blog will gain the same momentum as my other blog.

My aim will be to post every week, so I hope you will visit this blog frequently. The following is a list of items I plan to blog about over the next couple of months:
  • How to break out of automatic or program mode
  • Macro photography lens options
  • Macro photography DIY flash diffusers
  • Canon kit lens tests
  • Lens aperture vs chromatic aberation
  • etc.
On top of specific "how tos" and tutorials, I also hope to add a lot of commented photos for you to learn from. Nobody leans better than learning by example I believe.

So, I am not a pro but simply a very keen amateur photographer. In the words of Master Yoda: "Do or do not, there is no try". Experiment and learn, the more you do the more you will learn. You will be amazed how rewarding photography can be.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment